1. There is no law which requires you to file an income tax return for working in America.
2. There is no law which requires you to pay income tax for working in America.
3. You volunteer when you sign a income tax return.
4. You volunteer when you pay income tax.
5. You sign away your 5th Amendment rights against self-incrimination when you sign a tax return.
6. The money which you pay as your " income tax " goes to a private banking cartel known as the Federal Reserve System. This organization, also known as the " FED," is NOT a government agency.